The Aquverse A6500 Bottleless Water Cooler is perfect for home, offices and break rooms.
Aquverse is proud to offer a commercial grade Bottleless water system (also known as Point of Use or POU).
With its exceptional craftsmanship, classic and contemporary design, the Aquverse A6500 is a true commercial-grade water cooler.
Its rugged durability ensures years of hassle free use and enjoyment.
The A6500 comes with rolled metal sides that are 7 times more durable than traditional stainless steel coolers and are treated with anti-fingerprint and smudge protection ensuring simple cleanup and hassle-free maintenance.
Never buy another 5-gallon bottle again!
The A6500 comes complete with:
- World-class 750 gallon capacity
- NSF certified charcoal filter (superior removal of particles, chlorine, lead, odor and cyst - ensuring clean, crisp, delicious water)
- Quick change filter head system.
- Dual float safety shut off system,
- Hot/cold output
- Stainless steel tanks and paddle style faucets
Aquverse A6500 is durable enough to withstand years of abuse and heavy traffic, offers a contemporary design that fits perfectly into any home or office décor, and a whisper-quiet running sound that will ensure it goes unnoticed except when it is in use.
Enjoy crisp, clean, chilled drinking water anytime using the cold water push faucet.
- Dispenses hot water for instant coffee, cereal, noodles, and tea with a childproof safety faucet.
- Impact-resistant, heavy gauge ABS plastic outer plastic shell that makes for easy cleanup and hassle-free maintenance in all home and office settings.
The Aquverse A6500 Bottleless Water System is simple to install and can be setup with basic tools by just about anyone, easily self-install the unit yourself or hire a handyman or plumber if you prefer.
Color: Black with grey accent collar and drip tray, push style faucets
Electrical: Takes a standard household 110v outlet
Refrigerant Type: R134a
Construction: High glossy cabinet, front and top ABS plastic,
Side: PCM(pre-coated metal) panel, Superior resistance to UV light Quantity of Cold Water Served Per Hour (GPH): 0.8GAL of below 50 F/HR Quantity of Hot Water Served Per Hour (GPH): 1.7GAL of over 185°F/HR
Hot Water Thermostat: Yes- temperature is controlled to 185° F
Cold Water Thermostat: Yes- temperature is controlled to 35.6° to 53.6°
Faucet Type: Removable. PUSH STYLE FAUCET WITH CHILD LOCK HOT SAFETY BUTTON
Drip Tray Type: Washable Grid Drip Tray(ABS Plastic)
Dimensions(NET): 10.71” W x 12.36” D x 37.40” H
Dimensions(SHIPPING): 11.22” W x 12.80” D x 44.09” H
Shipping Weight: 40.57 lbs.(NET weight : 36.16 lbs )
Warranty: 1 years on parts and compressor