Aquverse A6500 Bottleless Water Cooler | Water Dispenser
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Sku:
- Type: Water Cooler
The Aquverse A6500 Bottleless Water Cooler is perfect for home, offices and break rooms.
Aquverse is proud to offer a commercial grade Bottleless water system (also known as Point of Use or POU).
With its exceptional craftsmanship, classic and contemporary design, the Aquverse A6500 is a true commercial-grade water cooler.
Its rugged durability ensures years of hassle free use and enjoyment.
The A6500 comes with rolled metal sides that are 7 times more durable than traditional stainless steel coolers and are treated with anti-fingerprint and smudge protection ensuring simple cleanup and hassle-free maintenance.
Never buy another 5-gallon bottle again!
The A6500 comes complete with:
- World-class 750 gallon capacity
- NSF certified charcoal filter (superior removal of particles, chlorine, lead, odor and cyst - ensuring clean, crisp, delicious water)
- Quick change filter head system.
- Dual float safety shut off system,
- Hot/cold output
- Stainless steel tanks and paddle style faucets
Aquverse A6500 is durable enough to withstand years of abuse and heavy traffic, offers a contemporary design that fits perfectly into any home or office décor, and a whisper-quiet running sound that will ensure it goes unnoticed except when it is in use.
Enjoy crisp, clean, chilled drinking water anytime using the cold water push faucet.
- Dispenses hot water for instant coffee, cereal, noodles, and tea with a childproof safety faucet.
- Impact-resistant, heavy gauge ABS plastic outer plastic shell that makes for easy cleanup and hassle-free maintenance in all home and office settings.
The Aquverse A6500 Bottleless Water System is simple to install and can be setup with basic tools by just about anyone, easily self-install the unit yourself or hire a handyman or plumber if you prefer.
Color: Black with grey accent collar and drip tray, push style faucets
Electrical: Takes a standard household 110v outlet
Refrigerant Type: R134a
Construction: High glossy cabinet, front and top ABS plastic,
Side: PCM(pre-coated metal) panel, Superior resistance to UV light Quantity of Cold Water Served Per Hour (GPH): 0.8GAL of below 50 F/HR Quantity of Hot Water Served Per Hour (GPH): 1.7GAL of over 185°F/HR
Hot Water Thermostat: Yes- temperature is controlled to 185° F
Cold Water Thermostat: Yes- temperature is controlled to 35.6° to 53.6°
Faucet Type: Removable. PUSH STYLE FAUCET WITH CHILD LOCK HOT SAFETY BUTTON
Drip Tray Type: Washable Grid Drip Tray(ABS Plastic)
Dimensions(NET): 10.71” W x 12.36” D x 37.40” H
Dimensions(SHIPPING): 11.22” W x 12.80” D x 44.09” H
Shipping Weight: 40.57 lbs.(NET weight : 36.16 lbs )
Warranty: 1 years on parts and compressor
Benefits of the Aquverse® A6500 Home & Office Bottleless Point-of-Use Water Cooler - The Commercial Advantage:
- The A6500 is a complete water solution and comes with a full filtration system (filter head already installed and filter ready for easy set up)
- UL, NSF certified 750 gallon carbon water filter
- LG high-efficiency compressor with the lowest cycle rate available ensures a long lifespan
- Convection cooling with internally spring-mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector
- High-volume, 304 electro polished stainless steel hot and cold tanks with internal heating coils and copper refrigerant lines ensure no off taste to water
- Cold-Rolled metal sides are treated to be fingerprint and smudge resistant and clean up easily with a damp cloth
- Super cold and hot output (38 - 58 degrees cold and 185 degrees)
- Fast fill rate (16oz in under 8 seconds!) and deep fill area for large sport bottles and containers
- Heavy-duty hardware and encased metal external construction makes units rugged and durable
- Dual float system with auto shut off prevents leakage and overflow issues
- Removable, dishwasher-safe drip tray for easy cleaning
- Push style faucets offer comfort and ease with patented child safety hot water protection
- Water filter sensor alerts you when it is time to change filter
- Hot tank on/off switch
- Built-in handle on back of unit for easy tote and carry
- Fits any standard 110 volt socket
- ABS outer plastic shell does not rust or corrode
- Adjustable cold water thermostat – factory set for maximum efficiency
- Full install kit with hardware and water line for installing unit and running water line from your water source
Extended warranty: 1 year on parts and 3 years on compressor
Price Match Guarantee Policy:
Clean Water Mill does its best to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Send Email to: email@example.com
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.