Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium Portable Power Station WiFi Mobile App Enabled, 3024Wh/280Ah Silent Gas Free Generator Alternative with 1500 Watt (3000 Watt Surge) AC Inv, USB, USB-C, USB-PD 12V Outputs
- The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Portable Power Station stores 3,075 watt-hours in a replaceable lithium battery pack with a variety of high-power outputs capable of running 10 devices at once.
- Features our exclusive patent-pending Pure-Sine Wave AC Inverter rated for 1500 watts continuous power and a 3000 watt surge. Run fridges, blenders, swamp coolers, tools, sump pumps, and more all at the push of a button.
- It operates with no noise, no fumes, no gasoline - making it perfectly safe to use both indoors and out. Recharge the internal battery by plugging it in at home, or pairing it with solar panels, sold separately.
- Check power usage and control the Yeti Power Station from any mobile device via the free Goal Zero Yeti App. It's easy to check battery levels, turn ports on and off, and even update firmware from almost anywhere.
- No additional maintenance or operation costs resulting in a total cost of ownership that's less than half of a gasoline generator
Publisher: Goal Zero
Details: As the largest battery in Goal Zero's Lithium line of backup power stations, the Yeti 3000 Lithium 110V Power Station V2 provides an incredible amount of power when the neighborhood's power goes down, as well as providing ample juice for car camp outings and portable parties far off the grid. Best of all, it's free of the noisy, polluting ways of traditional gasoline-powered generators, as well as being portable with the included mobile kit featuring wheels and a telescoping handle. This way, you can bring it with you to outdoor events and festive functions without throwing out your back lugging it around outdoors. The Yeti 3000 Lithium features a 1500W AC inverter that powers a wide range of appliances and household items, ranging from full-size refrigerators to power tools in the garage. The larger 2075Wh capacity provides enough juice to power a 32-inch LCD TV for 30 hours, a mini fridge for 50 hours, as well as charge a laptop over 50 times, tablet over 100 times, or smartphone over 150 times. It works extremely well for sound systems and portable speakers, in case you're trying to bring the party off-grid, as well as other electronics and household necessities when a storm blows out the local grid overnight. To power the Yeti 3000 Lithium, simply plug it into two wall outlets to gain a full charge in approximately 25 hours. For storage convenience, the Yeti 3000 is capable of being stored up to three months without hurting its ability to hold a charge. Goal Zero recommends periodically plugging it between uses to avoid it from going dead or compromising future power capabilities. Additionally, you can harness power from Goal Zero's popular solar panels to slowly build up a charge. The Yeti 3000 Lithium will be fully juiced after 34 to 68 hours of charging with a Boulder 100 solar panel or just 17 to 34 hours of charging with a larger Boulder 200 Briefcase, depending on the conditions and sunlight intensity. Goal Zero recommends you stay away from 12V vehic...
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 22.0 x 18.3 inches