Lily Leaf Two Tier Solar on Demand Fountain - Rust
The Lily Leaf Two Tier Solar On Demand Fountain adds a touch of elegance to your garden or outdoor living space.
The Solar On Demand fountain operates on solar and battery power!
With optimal sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy.
The included battery pack is also recharged via solar energy.
When it is a cloudy day or at night the battery will automatically run the fountain.
When the battery pack is fully charged, the batteries will power the fountain for up to 4 hours. When batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to solar power, and the fountain will resume running when the sun returns.
On special occasions where it is necessary to run the fountain only after the sundown, the pump can be set to run at this time.
In daylight, set the pump to the off position, so the battery only stores power without running. When nightfalls, just turn the pump on and the fountain will run until the battery is depleted.
Note: LEDs only work at night and will turn on/off automatically; Each fountain may vary in color as no two are exactly the same color.
In addition, the fountain spout is outlined by 4 LED lights which will make the water glow when the sun goes down!
Note: Each fountain may vary in color as no two are exactly the same color.
Replace the batteries with standard AA size rechargeable batteries.
Dry Run Protection Pump Technology - Typical pumps continue to run when the fountain is low on water or runs dry causing the pump to burn out and need to be replaced. This fountain includes new dry run protection technology so if the fountain runs low on water the pump will automatically shut off to save the life of your pump.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
- Dimensions: 15"W x 15"L x 31"H, 17 lbs
- Solar panel: 9"L x 7.5"W, cable length 16' from solar pump to panel
- During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors or completely emptied, dried out, and well covered
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- No operating costs, no wiring.
- Battery generally lasts 12-18 months
- Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. Fully stored energy in battery pack will run pump for up to 4 hours. Needs 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery.
- 4 LED lights which illuminate the fountain spout
Price Match Guarantee Policy:
Clean Water Mill does its best to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Send Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.