The NOCQUA Spectrum is the latest development from NOCQUA Adventure Gear and features the same flexible and durable design that paddlers love about the NOCQUA 2000, but now with the colors you have been asking for.
An in-line switch allows you to choose your COLOR with just the press of a button.
- Low WHITE, and Bright WHITE
Other modes include:
- 5 Second Color Hold
- Party mode
- SOS strobe.
- 2 LED light bar tracks with patent pending adjustable harness system,
- water resistant 12V lithium ion battery and charger,
- Y-Connector, In-Line switch,
- extension straps, and travel case.
Red, blue, green, orange, teal, purple, low and bright white
- On/Off, color selection,
- color rotation,
- 72 LED lights producing 800 lumens per bar
- Input 100-240 AC, 50-60HZ;
- Output 12.6V DC,
WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
NOCQUA ADVENTURE GEAR WARRANTY:
NOCQUA Adventure Gear products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects one (1) year from the original date of purchase with the exception of the battery which is guaranteed for six months.
NOCQUA Adventure Gear’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at NOCQUA Adventure Gear’s sole discretion. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability even though the defect or loss is caused by negligence or other fault. Damage resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty.
NOCQUA Adventure Gear assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall NOCQUA Adventure Gear be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees.
WARRANTY REPAIR & REPLACEMENT SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS:
NOCQUA Adventure Gear will replace your product or part free of charge if the product or part has a manufacturing defect that is covered by the warranty below. NOCQUA Adventure Gear is not responsible for shipping costs associated with warranty returns. Please see Additional Stipulations (6)
1. BEFORE sending anything to NOCQUA Adventure Gear, please contact our Customer Support Team. We are often able to solve the problem quickly via email.
2. If our Customer Support Team determines that your problem qualifies under warranty coverage, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
3. We will repair or replace your item and ship it back, at no charge
4. Please include your original receipt and a clearly written explanation of the problem.
5. Write your RMA number on the outside of the box and send to:
NOCQUA Adventure Gear RMA
1310 Lewisville-Clemmons Rd
Lewisville, NC 27023 USA