Propur® Brushed Big - Gravity Fed Water Filtration System
The Propur® Brushed Big is essential for an emergency preparedness plan for you and your family. It is economical, convenient and easy to use.
The system requires no electricity to provide reliable water filtration just about anywhere whether at home, office, vacation, camping or college dorms!
Works with just about any water source including tap, lake, river, stream, pond and rain water. Ideal for emergency or daily use.
Each container is made from one piece of high quality BRUSHED 304 stainless steel for lasting durability and attractive appearance. The system comes equipped with two ProOne® G2.0 7” All-In-One contaminants & fluoride filter elements and can be expanded up to three filters.
Refund Policy/30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your purchase and are unable to resolve your concern, Propur offers a 30 day money back guarantee to the original purchaser.
Customer must return purchase in original packaging with all parts and materials at customers' expense including copy of original receipt showing proof of purchase within 30 days of purchase.
Shipping is NOT included.
Purchase must be returned to:
180 E Dania Beach Blvd #322
Dania Beach, FL 33004
NO C.O.D. packages are accepted. Upon receipt and inspection of returned merchandise of its content, Clean Water Mill will issue a refund excluding shipping charges. Refunds may take 5-10 Business Days to process after product is received. (Depending on Banking Institution)
Clean Water Mill is an Authorized Dealer of Propur
Detailed Description & Lab Reports Below for ProOne® G2.0 Filter
The ProOne® G2.0 filter by Propur™ is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water.
The new ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER combines silver infused white ceramic with new ProSorb™ granular activated carbon based media. In addition to primary contaminants, only the ProOne® G2.0 filter element helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more.
- Easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride.
- An “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER that has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and NSF Protocol P231.
- Only “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF protocol P231.
Test results from an independent water testing lab certified by the state of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection show the ProOne® G2.0 filter removes and/or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters.
Even the contaminants that were found in the Toledo and West Virginia water supplies are covered by the ProOne® G2.0 filter.
NSF-42&53 Test Report (Including Radiologicals)
P231 Test Report
Mineral Report (NEW)
Now here’s why the ProOne® G2.0 is technically advanced over other gravity filters
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
- The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Engineered to maintain its structural integrity and uses the most advanced materials to prevent any potential base separation
Sized at 2.75” diameter rather than 2” as with other brands of gravity filters for maximum performance
Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne® G2.0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGE--
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
The ProOne® G2.0 filter is available in 4 sizes to fit all Propur™ systems and most other brands of gravity systems. Choose the most advanced gravity water filter – choose the ProOne® G2.0 by Propur™ .
ProOne® G2.0 filter elements are available in 4 sizes:
- ProOne® M G2.0 Water Filter Pitcher -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 5" G2.0 for Traveler and Nomad Units -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 7" G2.0 for Nomad & Big Units -- Recommended replacement – up to 10 months per pair
- ProOne® 9" G2.0 for King and most other brands -- Recommended replacement – up to 12 months per pair
The ProOne® 9" G2.0 is designed to work with most other brands of gravity fed water filtration units such as Berkey that use a standard 2" by 9" filter element. Now you can upgrade your filters to Propur™ without needing to purchase a completely new unit.