Propur™ - ProOne® G2.0 5" Filter Element - Single or Pair
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Sku:
- Type: Replacement Water Filters
The Propur™ ProOne® G2.0 5" Filter Element is just one in a series of the most effective and high quality water filters available. It is one of the most advanced and innovative filtration designs ever.It is an ALL-IN-ONE filter element which does not require the purchase of additional flouride filters!
For daily use or emergency preparedness, Propur filters are ideal for use with just about any water source including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water.
The design technology used in manufacturing combines silver impregnated self-sterilizing white ceramic with new AquaMetix™ media for removal of fluoride and other heavy metals.
Test results have even shown that the ProOne Generation 2.0 filter raises pH up to 9.5 on average.
The new ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter is:
- Easy to install, use and clean – no priming required.
- Has a 2.75″ diameter (54% more larger surface area (compare to typical 2″ x 9″ filter elements.)
- Tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53 and 61.
- Chloramines(ammonia with chlorine)
- Hydrofluorosilicic acid
- Hexa Fluorosilicate
The ProOne 9″ G2.0 is also designed to work with other brands of gravity fed water filtration units that use a standard 2" by 9" filter element like the Berkey.
Upgrade your filters to Propur without needing to purchase a completely new unit.
The new ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter is a two stage filter.
The ProOne G2.0 water filter element features a silver impregnated white ceramic which is designed to remove pathogenic bacteria and cysts, in addition to having exceptional chemical and contaminant removal properties. The majority of pathogenic (disease causing) bacteria and cysts are larger than one micron. The ProOne G2.0 water filter element is controlled so that it will remove cysts greater than 1 micron, and bacteria greater than 0.7 microns.
The ProOne G2.0 contains new AquaMetix™advanced media designed to help reduce or remove heavy metals, arsenic, fluoride, bromine, and others found in drinking water. It also filters radiologicals including Radon 222, Radium, Strontium, Uranium and Vanadium.
The new ProOne G2.0 filter elements are good up to 2,400 gallons per pair.
We recommend you replace your ProOne G2.0 (5″, 7″, & 9″) filter elements at least every 12 months.
The ProOne M G2.0 filter for the Propur Water Pitcher should be replaced every 6 months.
Detailed Description & Lab Reports Below for ProOne® G2.0 Filter
- ProOne® M G2.0 Water Filter Pitcher -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 5" G2.0 for Traveler and Nomad Units -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 7" G2.0 for Nomad & Big Units -- Recommended replacement – up to 10 months per pair
- ProOne® 9" G2.0 for King and most other brands -- Recommended replacement – up to 12 months per pair
Choose the Size G2.0 Filter and Quantity You Need from the Dropdown above.
Refund Policy/30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Shipping is NOT included.
7378 W. Atlantic Blvd. #351
Margate, FL 33063
Price Match Guarantee Policy:
Clean Water Mill does its best to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Send Email to: email@example.com
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.