Provide convenient access to clean filtered water for your family with Propur's Under Countertop System with ProMax™ Filter Technology.
The New Propur™ Under Counter Water Filter System with ProMax™ Filter Technology is designed to fit most standard faucets with a removable aerator. Installs in just minutes without any tools.
Enjoy Propurified™ water by just turning on your faucet and diverter valve. With ProMax™ Filter Technology, reduce/remove a broad range of over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Tested to NSF-42 and 53 standards.
See ProMax™ Lab Report for details.
Type of installation: Under Counter
Maximum Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 1 year
Replacement filter: PMC34RF
PMC-4000 Countertop Water Filtration System Instructions
System specifications include:
Type of installation: Countertop
- Maximum Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
- Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
- Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 1 year
- Replacement filter: PMC34RF
- Pathogenic bacteria
- Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Serratia,
- E. Coli, Fecal Coliform- > 99.9999% removal
- Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia -100% removal
- Down to 0.5 micron Absolute; 0.2-0.45 micron with a filtration efficiency of >99.99%
- Volatile Organic Chemical Compounds (50+ compounds)
- Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel, Zinc
- Fluoride 250 Gallons Capacity with reductions from 95-50% removal in real world testing.
- Chloramines Capacity 1200 gallons at > 99% Reduction
ANSI standard 42
Lead Capacity 1000 gallons at >99% Reduction-
ANSI Standard 53
This filter has the ability to reduce Fluoride, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium (iii/VI) and MTBE
Refund Policy/30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your purchase and are unable to resolve your concern, Propur offers a 30 day money back guarantee to the original purchaser.
Customer must return purchase in original packaging with all parts and materials at customers' expense including copy of original receipt showing proof of purchase within 30 days of purchase.
Shipping is NOT included.
Purchase must be returned to:
7378 W. Atlantic Blvd. #351
Margate, FL 33063
NO C.O.D. packages are accepted. Upon receipt and inspection of returned merchandise of its content, Clean Water Mill will issue a refund excluding shipping charges. Refunds may take 5-10 Business Days to process after product is received. (Depending on Banking Institution)