Yarna Capacitive Electronic Water Descaler System - Alternative Water Softener
Salt Free for Whole House, Reduces the effects of Limescale [CWD24, Max 1" Pipe]
Using a 70-year-old proven physics principle and adding modern technology the YARNA Electronic Water Softener uses the power of electric fields to change the way calcium crystals behave.
Calcium and Magnesium (limescale) have a natural tendency to adhere to everything due to their sharp edged-crystal structure.
As the water flows through the treated area (beneath the two impulse coils), the powerful electric waves break the crystals and transform the calcium into ions. In this state, calcium and magnesium form smooth long strings that will NOT adhere to anything.
The big advantages of this process are: You don't need to cut the pipes or to install complex systems. You still keep the minerals in the water. We don't want to eliminate calcium, as long as it does not deposit anywhere. You don't add salt to your water and diet. Most water softeners rely on salt to remove the calcium. They replace the calcium with salt, trading one evil for another.
As the YARNA never has any direct contact with the water, it makes for a very reliable and maintenance-free solution. The drawback is that we need a rather strong electric field; and a very efficient way to deliver that to the water, through the pipe. To solve that we are using a special impulse band that is flat, wide and with very thin insulation. The increased contact area between the flat cable and the pipe makes for a very efficient energy transfer. It enables up to 3500 liters per hour (15.4 gallons per minute) to be treated to a 99% efficiency.
Also, the YARNA electronic unit is made out of high-quality CNC Aluminum to make sure it will last for years. Even decades. YARNA operates with customized isolated copper impulse bands that are designed to firmly connect to the pipe. They are extremely thin and flexible with minimized isolation. This way, they achieve minimal spacing loss and maximize the direct-contact-ratio to 97.5%.
- HOW IT WORKS BETTER: Yarna CWD24 is a PATENTED water descaler whole house that treats water with electric impulses which are generated in the electronic unit & are controlled by a computerized micro-chip. The signal-frequencies are transmitted via the ULTRA FLAT IMPULSE BANDS that are wrapped around the pipe. The bands form a frequency-field that changes the crystals in the water as it flows by. By that, the crystals won't stick one to another forming the limescale that breaks your appliances.
- WHO BENEFITS FROM YARNA: we serve home owners and small businesses, by reducing the effects of hard water and protecting the appliances. Our customers report cleaner pipes and faucets, lower costs for DESCALING, heating and better overall water. Depending on the condition of your plumbing (how large the limescale deposits are), it might take up to three months to notice a significant improvement.
- EASY & CLEAN INSTALLATION: You need access to a Min 10” of free pipe space and a Max 1” pipe diameter. However, you do NOT need any tools or specialized help. It takes 15 minutes to install and will work Maintenance Free. Our water descaler whole house works with ANY pipe type up to 1” thick: iron, copper, stainless steel, plastic, PVC, PE-x, compound pipes.
- WHY DESCALING IS BETTER THAN SOFTENING:Our YARNA water descaler system does NOT eliminate wanted minerals like Calcium and Magnesium which are good for the body. Hence, the hardness level of the water will remain unchanged before and after the treatment but no more the negative effects. It prevents minerals from forming scale deposits, which is the main disadvantage of hard water. Unlike a traditional water softener, YARNA does NOT also use salt or waste any water.
- RISK-FREE 365 DAYS - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Our promise is that you will enjoy a limescale-free environment as long as our YARNA house water softner system descaler is installed. To that end, should you not be satisfied with the product’s performance, you have a whole year to return it for a full refund.