Propur G2.0 Filter Details
Leading the market with the most effective and highest quality filters the ProOne line of water filters continues to excel.
The most advanced and innovative filtration design ever.An ALL-IN-ONE filter element which does not require the purchase of additional flouride filters!
For daily use or emergency preparedness, Propur filters are ideal for use with just about any water source including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water.
The design technology used in manufacturing combines silver impregnated self-sterilizing white ceramic with new AquaMetix™ media for removal of fluoride and other heavy metals.
Test results have even shown that the ProOne Generation 2.0 filter raises pH up to 9.5 on average.
The new ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter is:
- Easy to install, use and clean – no priming required.
- Has a 2.75″ diameter (54% more larger surface area (compare to typical 2″ x 9″ filter elements.)
- Tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53 and 61.
- Chloramines(ammonia with chlorine)
- Hydrofluorosilicic acid
- Hexa Fluorosilicate
The ProOne 9″ G2.0 is also designed to work with other brands of gravity fed water filtration units that use a standard 2" by 9" filter element like the Berkey.
Upgrade your filters to Propur without needing to purchase a completely new unit.
The new ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter is a two stage filter.
The ProOne G2.0 water filter element features a silver impregnated white ceramic which is designed to remove pathogenic bacteria and cysts, in addition to having exceptional chemical and contaminant removal properties. The majority of pathogenic (disease causing) bacteria and cysts are larger than one micron. The ProOne G2.0 water filter element is controlled so that it will remove cysts greater than 1 micron, and bacteria greater than 0.7 microns.
The ProOne G2.0 contains new AquaMetix™advanced media designed to help reduce or remove heavy metals, arsenic, fluoride, bromine, and others found in drinking water. It also filters radiologicals including Radon 222, Radium, Strontium, Uranium and Vanadium.
The new ProOne G2.0 filter elements are good up to 2,400 gallons per pair.
We recommend you replace your ProOne G2.0 (5″, 7″, & 9″) filter elements at least every 12 months.
The ProOne M G2.0 filter for the Propur Water Pitcher should be replaced every 6 months.
Detailed Description & Lab Reports Below for ProOne® G2.0 Filter
- ProOne® M G2.0 Water Filter Pitcher -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 5" G2.0 for Traveler and Nomad Units -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 7" G2.0 for Nomad & Big Units -- Recommended replacement – up to 10 months per pair
- ProOne® 9" G2.0 for King and most other brands -- Recommended replacement – up to 12 months per pair
Refund Policy/30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Shipping is NOT included.
7378 W. Atlantic Blvd. #351
Margate, FL 33063