Brand: Tool Klean
- ⚡【The Choice of Professionals】The Tool Klean Anti-Microbial UVC Light Stainless Steel Tabletop Room Sanitizer is trusted by homeowners, facility managers, business owners, teachers, and other professionals to purify the air and surfaces in rooms and indoor spaces such as dining rooms, meeting rooms, classrooms, living rooms, bedrooms, etc. It uses ultraviolet type C light with a 253.7nm wavelength, scientifically proven to kill bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungus. No heat is used.
- ⚡【Protect Yourself and Others】The UV-C table top lamp uses only light. It does NOT emit ozone, which is important because ozone is harmful to humans and must be thoroughly removed from a room before people can enter. The germicidal lamp kills pathogens in the air and on any surfaces the light touches. Our lamp has been laboratory certified to kill 99.9% of the most difficult-to-kill bacteria (staph and salmonella) within 15 minutes. 254 wavelength UVC light is also known to inactivate viruses.
- ⚡【Sanitizing Indoor Spaces Should be Easy】Set up the lamp on a floor or table or hang it using the heavy duty ring for hooking or hanging, then plug it in. Use the remote control to start, stop, or pause the lamp. The delay feature allows exiting the area before the light turns on. In 15 minutes (30 if treating for mold) the space will be sanitized. No sprays, no liquids, no chemicals, no mess. WARNING: Humans and pets MUST NOT be in the room while the lamp is lit!
- ⚡【When Trust Matters】You can’t afford to get it wrong when it comes to the health of those you care about. That’s why the US government has strict regulations. Companies producing UV sanitizing equipment must be registered with the EPA and approved by the FCC. Tool Klean, Inc’s EPA establishment # is 94836-NY-1. See our product description below to learn how to spot counterfeit/uncertified/unregistered/unsafe products or products making misleading claims.
- ⚡【Buy with Confidence】Order now to begin easily and effectively sanitizing rooms and large indoor spaces! You’ll receive one USA produced UVC light stainless steel tabletop room sanitizer with delay timer and a strong 100W tempered quartz glass 10,000hr bulb, and one convenient remote control. You’ll also have the peace of mind that your purchase is protected by Tool Klean, Inc.’s 1-year manufacturer warranty. Any issues or concerns, our USA based team is here to help!
Details: The Tool Klean Anti-Microbial UVC Light Stainless Steel Tabletop Room Sanitizer is the ultimate investment in maintaining a clean, safe work-space. This industrial-strength sanitizer uses 100 watts of anti-microbial UVC light power that kills many surface and air germs in minutes which are exposed to the light. Our Anti-Microbial UVC Light Tabletop Sanitizer features a high-quality tempered quartz glass UVC bulb, a delayed timer that allows the operator to leave the premises before treatment, and a convenient remote control. This is an excellent choice for salons, offices, ambulances, vans, studios, waiting rooms, veterinary clinics, kennels, and senior & daycare facilities. The UVC Light Stainless Steel Tabletop Room Sanitizer is produced in our EPA Establishment facility in New York. Note: EPA regulates all UVC sanitizers as pesticide devices, and they can only be produced by an EPA registered establishment with the proper claims and labeling.
Package Dimensions: 30.0 x 12.5 x 12.1 inches