- Whole house water filter that protect your family and household appliance from iron, manganese and more: Our 3rd stage iron water filter (FM25B) is specially designed for iron and manganese removal, reducing iron (MAX 3.0 ppm) and manganese (MAX 1.0 ppm). The water filter lasts up to 3 times longer than greensand due to the catalytic media not being consumed in the process. This whole house water filter system also removes sediment, chlorine, rust, herbicides, industrial solvents, and more.
- DIY installation and maintenance - refer to our manual and our helpful YouTube videos for easy DIY installation. With 1 in. NPT inlet / outlet and 20 in. x 4.5 in. water filter cartridges, WGB32BM whole home water filter system has minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and requires minimum maintenance.
- Top-notch quality - the first stage high capacity polypropylene sediment filter achieves filtration down to 5 microns. The second stage carbon block filter is made of high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Both water filters are tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI standards. Both water filters have a capacity of 100,000 Gal. of water, enough to supply a family of four with clean water for a full year.
- Peace of mind customer service - register online to activate your 1-year manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support from U.S. local support team. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- Please note - this whole house water filter is installed at the main water supply line in order to treat all the water in your home; unlike an RO system, this whole house water filtration system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water; if you are interested in a filter that removes TDS consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems. The cartridges are individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before use.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: WGB32BM
Part Number: WGB32BM
Details: The WGB32BM whole house filtration system is the ideal "point of entry" filtration system for cleaning up well water. Unlike "point of use" systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32BM filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home will have passed through the three filtration stages of the WGB32BM. So what exactly do these three stages of filtration offer? Used as the first stage of defense on the system, the stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter. This filter removes dirt and other various larger sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters. The second stage of the WGB32BM houses a 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odors, removes up to 95% of chlorine from the water, and is highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals. The third stage of the WGB32BM has an iron and manganese reducing filter - also great for the plethora of heavy metals found in well water sources. The FM25B iron and manganese reducing filter is only included with the WGB32BM, as it is not needed for most municipal water supplies that the WGB32B targets. If you are on municipal (city) water or a generally clean water supply, you may want to consider the WGB32B over the WGB32BM. For removing the common contaminants and heavy metals found in the majority of well water supplies however, the WGB32BM fits the bill.
Package Dimensions: 26.0 x 20.0 x 20.0 inches