ProMax™ Countertop Replacement Filter
Get Advanced Filtration Directly From The Kitchen Sink with the Propur™ Countertop Water Filtration System! With ProMax Filter Technology!
System specifications include:
Type of installation: Countertop
- Maximum Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
- Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
- Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 1 year
- Replacement filter: PMC34RF
ANSI standard 42
- Pathogenic bacteria, Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Serratia, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform- > 99.9999% removal
- Cysts Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia -100% removal
- Sediment Down to 0.5 micron Absolute; 0.2-0.45 micron with a filtration efficiency of > 99.99%
- Volatile Organic Chemical Compounds (50+ compounds)
- Metals, Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel, Zinc
- Fluoride 250 Gallons Capacity with reductions from 95-50% removal in real world testing.
- Chloramines Capacity 1200 gallons at > 99% Reduction-
Lead Capacity 1000 gallons at >99% Reduction-
ANSI Standard 53
This filter has the ability to reduce Fluoride, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium (iii/VI) and MTBE
Refund Policy/30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your purchase and are unable to resolve your concern, Propur offers a 30 day money back guarantee to the original purchaser.
Customer must return purchase in original packaging with all parts and materials at customers' expense including copy of original receipt showing proof of purchase within 30 days of purchase.
Shipping is NOT included.
Purchase must be returned to:
7378 W. Atlantic Blvd. #351
Margate, FL 33063
NO C.O.D. packages are accepted. Upon receipt and inspection of returned merchandise of its content, Clean Water Mill will issue a refund excluding shipping charges. Refunds may take 5-10 Business Days to process after product is received. (Depending on Banking Institution)