Sawyer Products SP2129 Micro Squeeze Water Filtration System
- Reusable 0.1 micron absolute water filter produces clean water from freshwater lakes, rivers, streams, and residential faucets - no chemicals or batteries required
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from water source
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel and emergency preparedness
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; includes 32-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, drinking straw, cleaning coupling, spare gasket, and cleaning plunger
Details: Enjoy clean and safe drinking water wherever you roam with the ultra-compact, lightweight, reusable Sawyer Micro Squeeze Water Filtration System — from backcountry adventures to everyday office work and from domestic and international travel to emergency prepping. With a total field weight of 2 ounces, this tiny filter fits in the palm of your hand. While small in size, the powerful Micro Squeeze removes 99.99999% of bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli) and 99.9999% of protozoa (cryptosporidium and giardia) — exceeding EPA recommendations for removal rates. The Micro Squeeze also filters out 100% of microplastics. Attach the Micro Squeeze to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from your water source, connect it to hydration pack tubing (sold separately), or screw it onto standard disposable bottles (28mm thread). Made of a strong, softer material, the included 32-ounce (1-liter) Squeeze Pouch is half the weight of the standard 32-ounce Sawyer Squeeze Pouch and features a redesigned gusset for easy filling and stability. Perfect for adding to your disaster preparedness kit to ensure access to clean water during emergencies, the Micro Squeeze is great for removing harmful pathogens from residential water when boil alerts are issued. The Sawyer Micro Squeeze Water Filter is rated up to 100,000 gallons. Each Micro Squeeze comes with a 32-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, drinking straw, cleaning coupling, spare gasket, and cleaning plunger. Sawyer individually tests each and every Micro Squeeze three times to performance standards before packaging. How It Works The Micro Squeeze 0.1 micron absolute filter houses a cluster of micro-fibrous tubes which use similar technology found in medical dialysis. As water passes through the side walls of the tubes, harmful bacteria and protozoa are trapped on the outer walls so you can be confident your water is safe to drink. About Sawyer Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries — everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 4.8 x 2.8 inches