- 𝟓-𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 & 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Waterdrop D6 RO water filter system adopts a 5-in-1 composite reverse osmosis filter with a DOW reverse osmosis membrane that has a pore size of 0.0001μm. The 5-stage filtration reduces pollutants from water, including TDS, lead, chlorine, salt, nitrates, PFAS, lead, sodium, chromium, benzene, etc.  Now you can enjoy high-efficiency filtration with just one filter!
- 𝟔𝟎𝟎 𝐆𝐏𝐃 & 𝟏.𝟓:𝟏 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨: Waterdrop reverse osmosis water system is upgraded to have a flow rate of 600 GPD. With an innovative internal pump and a larger filter surface, you can fill a cup of water in 8 seconds. A low drain ratio of 1.5:1 means that dispensing 1.5 cups of pure water produces only 1 cup of wastewater, saving 450% of water compared to a conventional water filtration system for home. You can use the wastewater to mop the floor or wash the car.
- 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐭: The RO water system comes with a smart designer faucet that has a high-end screen. The screen shows the real-time TDS level and the remaining life of the filter. It is waterproof, so you do not have to worry about electrical leakage. Together with the filter life indicator on the control panel, D6 reverse osmosis filter system saves you time and effort by monitoring these for you.
- 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 & 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: The D6 reverse osmosis water system employs a tankless design and a composite reverse osmosis filter. Compared to traditional whole house reverse osmosis, the compact D6 RO water filter system saves 70% of your under-sink space and prevents recontamination. Also, a DIY installation can be completed within 30 minutes. The push-in replacement design allows you to replace the filter in 3 seconds, without moving the system or using any tools.
- 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐞 & 𝐟𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬: The D6 RO water filter system has passed thousands of tests indicating that it reduces noise and avoids water leakage. You can barely hear anything after closing the cabinet. Compared to ordinary RO systems, D6 reverse osmosis filter system has fewer connectors in the water circuit and a better sealing effect, thereby ensuring a safe user experience.
Details: reverse osmosis system
Package Dimensions: 19.1 x 18.5 x 10.1 inches